View Single Post
Old
11-13-2012, 05:45 PM
Gabe84
Bring back Bonk!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Yes, 'cause that' always how I come to conclusion. Thanks for reminding me that's not how it works. Or maybe, just maybe, the though process was that Trouba being an exceptional talent, he might be used on the top pairing. And Clare being the only senior, it also might be where a top pairing is decided. But most likely, based on this "http://www.collegehockeystats.net/1213/boxes/mmicmsu1.n10, I was always under the impression that the pairings were in order. Maybe in some cases, it is, I guess in some other cases, it's not. Also add the fact that while it might be ranked properly, I always thought that the pairings were right. So I don't see, but maybe I'm wrong, Chiasson being on the top pairing while I do have hopes that Bennett would. Add the fact that 2 or their 3 minuses, happened facing the opponent's top line. So it is often about more than just 1 thing. But I know you knew that already. You can also add the fact that I am asking a question....so in no way am I implying that I know for sure he is on the 3rd or not.
So wait a minute, what you are really saying is that Trouba absolutely needs to be paired with a senior because his decision making isn't good??? And that 9/11 is an inside job?!

Big fan of Bennett here, I wish we could see more of him. Can't wait to see him in a Bulldogs jersey.