View Single Post
Old
11-13-2012, 06:20 PM
CBJ All The Way
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Men Of Mayhem GM Connected League ***Brand New*** Taking Applications

Hello Fellow HF Board Members I am Starting up a Multi year GM Connected League for XBOX 360 users. A lot of the league is still up for discussion but I would like to start Finding ACTIVE GMs early on so we can build a strong foundation! Now we Currently Have one thing set in stone and that is that we will be operating from our own Website. WE Currently Have 10 of the HF Boards Finest GMs and we are Looking for more!

http://momleague.forumotion.com BTW THIS WEBSITE WAS USED BY MY FIRST LEAGUE AND WILL BE CLEANED TO ACCOMODATE A NEW LEAGUE

The one thing that I can not stress enough is that if you are going to join I need you to be COMMITTED

So if you are serious about Joining please visit our Website Sign up, Fill out an Application and then click league announcements and post in the topic TOP 3 Teams and post your top 3 teams . Once we fill the league I will have a drawing to determine who gets what team. If you have a question about the league I would be more than happy to answer it here.

Thanks for your Time!

Last edited by CBJ All The Way: 11-17-2012 at 12:55 AM.
CBJ All The Way is offline   Reply With Quote