View Single Post
Old
11-13-2012, 07:35 PM
Machinehead
TG15:WoodlandCritter

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersPens62 View Post
Another Marlins fan checking in.......one who had a 20 game season ticket plan last season. Words cannot describe the disgust I am feeling right now. Rest assured I will not be renewing. I'll go to a Saturday night game here and there just because I love the game. Here is a link to a Marlins message board I visit so you can all see how disgusted the fanbase is:

http://forums.marlinsbaseball.com/to...io-to-toronto/

I have defended Loria over the years, mainly because of the 2003 championship and because he got us the ballpark we desperately needed (and its NOT local taxpayers paying for it.....its all tied to tourist taxes), but I'm done. Rest assured we will lose Stanton over this. I can't see any free agent with an IQ over 50 wanting to come here anymore.

Jays fans......what can you tell me about these prospects? I hear most are top line, but are they good enough to get us in contention in the next couple years?

Oh & IX......you officially have my permission to post pictures every night come April of what will certainly be a near empty Marlins Park. I can't believe how embarrassed I feel right now to be a Marlins fan
Well Swisher is still available then...

Machinehead is online now   Reply With Quote