View Single Post
Old
11-13-2012, 08:30 PM
Bryanbryoil
I Know A Thing Or 6

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arpeggio View Post
How long before we see Cornet and Rajala up with the Barons? The Barons could use some potential secondary scoring, and considering Cornet scored 24 goals last year, he seems like the logical choice.
IMO it'd be one or the other, but not both. I'd give the Hamilton-Arcobello-Pitlick line one or two more games before making that move. Also of note is that when Green returns, he'll be in a top 9 spot. IMO House would be the logical guy to bench right now. He hasn't been going full throttle as much as he was earlier in the year IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nuge View Post
Agreed. May as well send Hamilton down for some extra minutes and bring one of them up
Hamilton had a very good game against Abbotsford, give him a chance to build on that first IMO. Sit House and see what either guy could do playing on the 4th line/2nd PP unit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by State of Hockey View Post
And that goal Friday was a beauty. He basically went coast-to-coast and snapped it home.

First time I saw him live, and he didn't leave me disappointed. Only thing holding him back is his size. But I think he can work around that.
My take as well, if he can be strong enough to play in the NHL we are talking about a massive draft steal.