View Single Post
Old
11-13-2012, 09:32 PM
Legionnaire11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNecksCurse View Post
a .500 record puts them right above the teams I listed. take away their 13-3 season a few years ago where the ravens bounced them in their first game. you can throw stats around all day but look at their wins and games where they actually mean something against quality competition. they are at BEST average. thats giving them a compliment.

look at last seasons 9-7 record.... now look at who they beat. I mean literally almost every win is against crap teams. they beat the horrible teams and don't do anything of significance except secure their crap draft position

Throw out the 13-3? based on what???

They've had 7 seasons over .500 against 4 seasons under .500 and 4 seasons of 8-8. I'd say above average.

Their current situation is due to poor production from their first round picks in the last 10 years, players they've taken have either busted out of the league or been plagued with injury. Anyone who has performed well has jumped ship since Bud won't pay them. Hopefully guys like Jake Locker and Kendall Wright can start to turn that trend around.