Old
11-13-2012, 09:39 PM
Konnan511
#Loyalty

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Konnan511
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeersHockey View Post
So true. Almost every guy I know has one of those "holy poop, I can't remember the drive, but I ended up at home after the bar" stories in their pocket. Chicks are different, one of them always wants to DD so they can be the judgmental one that ****-blocks her friends at the bar. Anyone here that will admit to driving after drinking surely has said to themselves "well, got away with one there" at some point in their lives, probably more than once. With maturity, we all learn.
I don't disagree. It's a fallacy, though, to say that because someone has down something they can't say it's wrong or bad. I smoke, but I can still tell people it's bad for them. If I've driven drunk, I can still tell someone who did it that they are idiots for doing it. Riley did a stupid thing. Drunk driving is bad enough, then throw in he did it before he's even allowed to drink here makes it really really stupid. He will learn, but this won't be easy for him to bounce back from. He's not going to get a pardon from the two a day breathalyzer tests because he is an athlete.

Konnan511 is offline   Reply With Quote