View Single Post
Old
11-13-2012, 09:59 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SephF View Post
I'd say their plus minus is more due to the goaltending and terrible defense. If you should be pointing fingers at anyone it should be the GM or the Coach for their personnel selections and line combonations.

I don't know how many AHL games you've watched this year but I bought the AHL Live package and have seen every game this season but one. They're clearly on another level down there... RNH, Eberle and Schultz can make things look pretty easy.

Schultz is leading the whole league in scoring, Eberle is #2 and RNH is tied for fourth (and he was healthy scratched a game + missed most of another one due to dental surgery).

Hall is still a little rusty so don't expect much from him off the hop but he does already have 4 goals in 6 games.
I've been highly critical of Nelson.

My issue isn't with production, it is with GA and a lack of outscoring. This line should be capable of vastly outscoring the opposition. Its not how many you score, its the differential of GF/GA that matters to me.

I've seen complete games where Ebele and RNH couldn't seem to even control the puck. Where they turned it over as fast as they got it. Not nearly enough time has been spent with puck possession. This line has NEEDED extra strength to effect puck control.

Its embarrasing how easily, and how often this line allows GA. Its become a bad habit.