View Single Post
Old
11-13-2012, 10:49 PM
SuperTheGreat
Swim Instructor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffin View Post
I ended up getting the jersey, now I'm wondering where I can go to get it customized.
The only place that can do the customization so that the jersey looks like the ones the players wear on the ice is Denver Athletic. If you've read through this thread, Jay (AvsHockeyPodcast), TheU and I have said it quite a few times...DA is the only place to get it done. They've had the contract for the Avs jerseys since day 1 in Colorado and they are the only place that can do the name curve and number font/placement correctly and match exact materials to what the players wear. Depending on where you are you may have to send it through the mail & pay for extra shipping, but you got a killer deal on the jersey in the first place, right? And the couple of extra bucks will be worth how great your jersey will look, as well as the piece of mind that your jersey looks exactly like the ones the players wear on the ice. And I promise, once you get it you'll notice the difference when you see other Avs jerseys that weren't done at DA (it's that noticeable). Check their website for contact info, send them an email for details & get them your jersey. Have you decided on a player/number yet? Post pics when it's done!

Last edited by SuperTheGreat: 11-14-2012 at 09:32 PM.