View Single Post
Old
11-13-2012, 11:18 PM
Paranoid Android
mug mug mug

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortorella View Post
I couldn't take anyone seriously when they suggested he's a top 10 forward in the league.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alain Racette View Post
I'm not the only one, THANK GOD!!! Very one-dimensional player... add in being a primadonna and one heck of a shifty snake in the grass with his contracts, I also couldn't take anyone seriously saying he's a top 10 forward.

NEVER liked him - and I wouldn't be surprised is Nashville passes on all Russians in the first round in the future (unless it's a unanimous first overall like Yakupov, then I think they'll consider). If I remember correctly, does San Jose have a policy on not drafting Russians? I heard something to that effect years ago, but can't remember from where or whether or not it's complete hearsay.

All I know is that if I was a GM - unless I'm getting an Ovechkin, a Malkin or a Yakupov - I would NEVER draft a Russian in the first round with the lack of a transfer agreement.
I know the thread you are referring to. Literally, no one ever said they thought he was top 10. At best, a handful of people said he had the potential to, but wasn't there yet. No one claimed he was top 10. Not even the thread creator.

Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote