View Single Post
Old
11-14-2012, 12:40 AM
mapleleaf979

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting Fan 101 View Post
We are so sorry to see the Battalion leave Brampton. We had Season Tickets for seven years for the Battalion while I worked in Brampton. When I retired my wife & I moved to the Sarnia area and bought Sting Season Tickets. Every so often we would take a road trip to Brampton to see some games. Our last trip their was this year to see the Sting play the Battalion. Over the seven years we had Battalion tickets we never saw a full house at the Bunker ( that how we knew it). To all the loyal fans of the Battalion, we are so sorry for you. You were there through the Good & the Bad and always will be Brampton Battalion Fans as we will always remember the players and all our good Battalion friends. No more road trips to Brampton, maybe one to North Bay in the future.
When the Brampton Battalion come to Sarnia in December, I will wear my Brampton Battalion jersey with the player name on the back "AQUINO". One of the Good ones. All the best to the Battalion in North Bay. I am sure the Fans in North Bay will support you.
Nice Gesture and Tribute