View Single Post
Old
11-14-2012, 08:30 AM
Lonewolfe2015

vCash: 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTheGreat View Post
This may help: If you're small, get a size small. If you're medium-sized, go with a medium. If you are a large person, get a large, and if you're an extra large person, snag an XL.

Seriously...I will never understand how one manufacturer can differ so greatly from another with what they call a "large" or a "medium". I don't own any Edge jerseys, replica or authentic, so I can't really offer any perspective, but it seems the S,M,L,XL scale is a little more universal than the numeric system used for authentics. Maybe take a trip to the mall and see if you can find a store that sells jerseys, try a few on and go from there.
I usually wear XL t-shirts, but I own a Large Edge Jersey and it fits very well. I wear XL because of broad shoulders and large arms, which seems to be the exact way the Edge Jerseys are cut, more room in the upper portions and a little more fitted in the gut.

So my guess would be that most people could follow a similar rule and get a size which suits them well, unless they want it a bit bigger. I wear them during hockey practices with the kids I coach and still have plenty of flexibility to move in them, but if I had to wear gear I'd need to go up a size or two.