Thread: Proposal: Buf-Chi
View Single Post
Old
11-14-2012, 09:20 AM
Jeffrey Lebowski
Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

vCash: 500
I say no from Hawks POV. Beach had a good start to last year before his injury and is doing very well with limited ice time this year.

But of course, surprise surprise, people still cling to the 'maturity' and 'behavioral' issues of yesteryear. Of course no one mentions that he's gotten better about picking his spots during games, coached a youth hockey team during his injury last year, has participated in several charities and has all-around accepted the type of player/person he needs to be to reach the next level (considering the interviews and actions he's put forward lately).

If the Hawks haven't traded him yet, why would they now? He's improved on and off the ice and he has a nice blend of talent, size and effort that the Hawks could really use. I agree with whoever said that we live and die by the level Beach reaches.

I do think that, at the very least, he'll replace someone in our bottom 6 in the next year or two. I don't see him reaching a level much below what Bickell is at right now...

Jeffrey Lebowski is offline   Reply With Quote