View Single Post
Old
11-14-2012, 10:55 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMAD View Post
I'd have Beaulieu and Tinordi in front of Collberg and Leblanc, since they seem like safer picks to become solid NHLers, while Collberg might have higher upside but it's pretty hard at this point to have a good idea of what he could potentailly become. And Leblanc has pretty low upside imo, even though he might be closer to be a NHLer.

I actually might put Kristo and Gallagher in front of Leblanc.

Maybe I'm just underrating him?
As I said earlier, after Galchenyuk I have Collberg, Beaulieu, Tinordi, Leblanc, Gallagher, Kristo and Bennett all in the next tier so where they are ranked as a group will vary from person to person but imo these are our top prospects. Some will have Tinordi at 2, others Beaulieu, some will have Leblanc, etc...

I may have overrated Collberg but I like what i've seen from him so far and think he has higher upside. Personally I think Leblanc doesn't have low upside as he's been a scorer everywhere, so in a few years I think he will be a very good NHLer. I'm a huge fan of Bennett and Kristo as I think both have big upside but both are also undersized which is a concern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Lamb View Post
Thought it was 1 first rounder and 3 second rounders.
Correct, but if there's a season and we finish around the same as last year then our 3rd round pick could be in the early 60's, so we would have say 5 top 65 picks.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote