View Single Post
Old
11-14-2012, 10:55 AM
joestevens29

vCash: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoneman89 View Post
I too thought about Joseph coming back to audition for a coaching job, perhaps as QB coach. I would be mildly comfortable in that, but I never want to see a pair of cleats on his feet in this city again. If Jyles comes back, I am done with this team until he's gone, and the idiot's that brought him back are gone.

As for the the future GM having his work cut out for him signing all our FA's, I doubt he'll have a lot to do with that, unless they sign someone rather soon. I think Hervey and Jones get in there and do the dirty work, and sign as many as they want and can, and then the new guy comes in a cleans up. No way they can let guys twist in the wind while they search for a new GM.

I really want them to go after someone like the FA QB Reilly from B.C. I would love to see him and Nichols duke it out in training camp. We haven't had a couple young talented QB's having an internal competition for a long time.
I wonder if Dixon is still someone we have a good chance to sign this off-season, or now that Tillman is gone so is Dixon.