View Single Post
Old
11-14-2012, 10:57 AM
ForzaZuffa
Don't stare at it...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodman19 View Post
The issue was never about who were real fans the issue was that we had a regular group that discussed baseball. People seemed to go out of their way when something bad happend to say "Rogers is cheap". How can you have discussions with people when you have already stated your opinions on the matter? I know it is frustrating to understand but many of us "elitists" don't feel like answering the same criticism 50 times a day. Its not us not respecting you as a fan its simply not respecting the quality of content being spewed out over and over with no base facts.
Didn't know someone was holding a gun to your head forcing you to read said opinions and react like a child.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theaub View Post
Do you understand how a sig/avatar bet works?

I lost an avatar bet on the Hawks/Nucks series a couple years back and sported a spiffy "The Cup is coming home" status with a picture of Luongo until the playoffs ended. That doesn't mean that I'm a Canuck fan...

The entire purpose is to make someone eat the proverbial crow by making them put something embarrassing in there.
Actually, no one made a bet. I just simply stated I would eat crow, no stipulations were outlined