View Single Post
Old
11-14-2012, 11:08 AM
spits2timechamps

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottomatic View Post
When Rychel blasts the team for lack of effort/not caring and claims he's going to make changes and then doesn't make any it gives fans one less reason to go to the games. "Warren says in the paper the players aren't trying hard, why should we pay to watch these guys..."

Also now he says he wants patience in getting the right deal - good luck with that after you spout off to the newspaper.

So other teams know he's painted himself into a corner with his mouth - he needs to make moves or fans will see he's putting out the team he says doesn't give effort and doesn't care, and why would opposing teams want these players who lack work ethic and don't care - they're not going to pay full price for them that's for sure.
Truth be told If I were a GM of a team and I saw what WR said about these players I wouldn't want them. Think about it, usually when you have the players that you could take a chance on for a possible boost from the change of scenery, they usually are A) not getting significant ice time or B) working hard but just not producing..these guys are neither theyre not working hard and thyre getting playing time.