View Single Post
Old
11-14-2012, 11:14 AM
Melrose Munch

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisx101 View Post
I never said Ottawa wasnt a hockey town, im saying that you cant argue that because they support more hockey teams they are a better hockey city as the teams have absolutely no competition but OTHER hockey teams. Ive been to plent Mississauga games, go about once a month (my uncle always gets tickets), so i am one of the junior supporters, yet would still much rather watch a CFL, NBA or MLB game. Expect to see a drop in junior attendance when the CFL comes to Ottawa.

I meant traffic in the city. There is no major city congestion that is in many other cities, so much of the population has a vehicle, while the majority of Toronto rely on bikes and public transportation, its much harder to commute without a car. Ill agree though traffic around the Scotiabank place in disgusting.

You still havent given a valid reason why the distance between Brampton and Missisauga arenas have not split the target demographic. How the 6 km distance between them does not create competition for fans between the two teams splitting the local fans into 2? Expect an increase of Mississauga attendance with a fold in Brampton.

Scotiabank place has a larger capacity than the ACC, so its easy to outdraw them. ACC however, is always sold out even with its ridiculously high prices for tickets.
Exactly, this is not black and white.

Melrose Munch is offline   Reply With Quote