View Single Post
Old
11-14-2012, 11:48 AM
LyricalLyricist

vCash: 50
Ducks, Hawks and Rangers available.

Again, we're an active league. Out of 29 people(2 left so we're at 27 now) 28 of 29 logged into our forum in last 2 days. 24 of 29 have been on TODAY. The 29th member actually does log in but he's not home.

Simply put, we're an active league.

We have rules, we keep track of trades. We also have a chatbox where you may see up to half the league on at one time.

To give a little insight, we're a 50-50 GP league. Essentially, we allow up to 40-45 games during the season to be played and the rest is simmed. All playoff games are played. We do about 2 weeks in 3 days and already have a pre-set schedule at the beginning of every season.

We have trade caps for realism and we're very transparent, everyone's gotta post their trades up before they make them in-game.

We also allow members to vote on rule changes. AKA, we're a democracy, not a dictatorship. Of course, there's some rules that just seem infeasible to allow, like 20 min periods or something.

PM me if you're interested. If you're serious then you will not be disappointed. The only request I have is if you PM me put a list of preferences:

For instance:

1.Chicago
2.Anaheim
3.Rangers

First come, first served. Thanks

LyricalLyricist is online now   Reply With Quote