View Single Post
Old
11-14-2012, 11:55 AM
kitchen44

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanbryoil View Post
And MacT was sacked and even spent a year with the rival Canucks, so what do you have to say about that? You can spew whatever garbage you want, but the bottom line is that the Oilers are better off without Horcoff and his $5.5 million cap hit than they are with it. If Katz is serious about icing a winner, he will buy Horcoff out, if he's not then he is an idiot who would rather not ruffle Horcoff's feathers than piss off his whole hometown (the arena issue/threatening to move, etc.).
And then he was hired back in a higher position after being fired from his last 3 jobs, one being with the oilers, so what do you have to say about that?

Obviously we are better off without Horcoffs contract, I never said we weren't but Darell Katz is a crocked man and crocked men build crocked houses.

If you want to keep believing there's a Santa then fine but I am telling you that Katz is an evil man and he has made it clear to me that he dosnt care about the city of Edmonton or the oilers.

if you still want to discuss the topic fine but dont try and belittle my argument buy saying stuff like I am "spewing garbage"