View Single Post
Old
11-14-2012, 12:03 PM
JAVO16

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAChampion View Post
JAVO,

Koivu's development curve in 1993-1995 is not related to my assessment from a few months ago, made under the assumption that there would be a season, that the Habs brass should let the chips fall where they will rather than gun for a playoff spot.

Anyhow, the point that Habs had a development problem was made by other posts before your post, without need for non-sequitur insults. Their argument is that the Habs had a development problem and not a drafting problem.
I know it's unrelated. I only wanted to point out that you were calling out people for intellectual dishonesty in that thread and then, from my point of view, did the same thing by asking that question about Koivu not failling and it's relation to the Habs' development problems. I'll admit that I interpreted it more as a rhetorical question than an actual question which is probably my fault. All I'm saying is that Beendair laid out a good argument and you seemed to brush it aside by pointing out that Koivu developped fine with the Canadiens, when you could have easily checked that Koivu did most of his development in Finland.

By the way, I agreed with that assessment you made at the beginning of the season.