View Single Post
Old
11-14-2012, 01:41 PM
FolignoQuantumLeap
A mad Mup

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixthSens View Post
Anyone here have Madden 13? I'm looking to find out if the 2012 draft class are in the game.
As in RG3, Luck etc? Yes, they are and there are roster updates almost daily. Luck has won the MVP a bunch of times in my franchise mode. Best sports game out this year imo (though I haven't gotten FIFA yet). I can't even play NHL 13 after playing Madden. The franchise mode is AMAZING. Being able to develop your players exactly how you want and KNOWING how to do so is wonderful and something NHL has yet to properly incorporate. I hadn't played a Madden game since 09 and I'm totally blown away. Real NFL pundits tweet about great performances or when guys are close to breaking records and it all flows on the news feed that's the first window you see when the franchise modes starts up. I don't have a Kinect but I've been thinking of getting one just so I can do the verbal command audibles at the line.

EDIT: oh and the 2012 rookies have great player model and Jim Nantz and Phil SImms even talk about them in game. The draft even has commentary for early picks once you get there.