View Single Post
Old
11-14-2012, 02:44 PM
txomisc

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by piqued View Post
I don't know how Gaglardi can say in one breath that he wants a timeless jersey that looks like it's been around for 40 years and then talk about how attractive our pajamas are. Maybe someone can point me to the classic designs that look like our current set. 2 tiny thin stripes around the arm and no stripe along the hem, yeah, that's real traditional.

I can't get over all the descriptions of how difficult this process is either. The whole thing could probably be done better in a single afternoon than what they'll come up with after 6 months. Paralysis by analysis, as Razor would say.

The color thing doesn't get any less disturbing either. That right there plainly tells me that they don't get it. I'd say there's almost no chance we come out of this process with something that looks good and respects our history.

We'll be back at the drawing board in another 10 years. Maybe we'll get something decent then.
It seems as if they think they can come up with new uniforms that attracts new fans or at least has a look that manages to sell among nonhockey fans. It really does feel like they are over thinking the entire thing.

Oh yeah and if they have 6 weeks left to decide it would be pathetic to miss the deadline leaving us with the same jerseys for another year.