View Single Post
Old
11-14-2012, 03:35 PM
Twine Seeking Missle
Go monkey go!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renbarg View Post
LOL Marlins. I know they have won two championships in the past 20 years, but how infuriating would it be to be a fan of that team!

Feel bad for Reyes. He'll have a good team in Toronto, but you always got the sense he either wanted to stay in NY or move to Miami (with Miami being close to the DR and all).

I'll have someone to root for in the AL though. I think I've literally watched maybe two AL v AL game in the past 5 years. I just can't take that kind of baseball. NL is where its at.
Funny you say that because I can't watch a National League game without wanting to rub hot mustard in my eyes.

Bases loaded with two outs and the pitcher up? Rally over. If the pitchers actually practiced hitting and were good at it then fine but watching a pitcher try to hit is comical. I'd much rather watch a DH hit a ball 450 feet than a pitcher lay down a bunt/strike out looking silly.

And style of game aside, you can't even argue that a vast majority of the best talent in the game is in the American League. Especially now that Pujols and Fielder came over.

To each their own I guess.

Twine Seeking Missle is offline   Reply With Quote