View Single Post
Old
11-14-2012, 04:05 PM
hurricane11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
Casselman - recovering from championship hangover and starting to click

Winchester - will pull it together and recieve players from Nepean at Dec 1 cut down

Char Lan will fight Akwesanse for third with Morrisburg in the mix.

CharLan fighting adversity for the first time , young team, dressing room problems, open knowledge by players that they are being shopped and winning is easy, losing shows true bench character And that was displayed last night in Akwesanse!

Yes Akwesanse as won 4 of five but against who , Alex yes but a weak team,
Lions yes but a dysfunctional team right now , Rebels yes but a lot of in house fighting occurring with this team, Tikis yes , but three key players out with injuries
Then they beat the Hawks who are in a identity problem right now.
They had there test against the Vikings and where never
in the game. Akwesanse top end players are also quietly looking for trades out Akwesanse
, coaching communication problems with players. If this occurs they will battle Alex for last place

Morrisburg are a couple of players away from turning it around , the rest are starting to buy into new coaching techniques. Lions have a lot of talent on paper but need to transfer that onto the ice.

Alexandria are in a complete rebuild year !!!!

I agree i have seen a number of games in the Rideau- STL and would have to say Awkwesasne getting teams at the right time. Char- Lan's going through a slump and having seen Brockville- Westport the night before heard from their rinkrats that they have 5 guys out. I see the STL going like this
Casselman- Vets seem to be rolling again, Stingy Defence always keeps them in the game
Char-Lan- Young guys starting to feel the toll of Junior schedule
Winchester- Kirkwood's a great coach and will lead them back up the standings
Awkwesasne- skilled and speedy up front, D are aggressive but lack skill
Morrisburg- Lots of talent but seems too much like a frat house
Alexandria- too much inexperience

Rideau
Athens
Gananoque
Westport
Brockville
South Grenville

Since were almost at the halfway point any award predictions?

hurricane11 is offline   Reply With Quote