View Single Post
Old
11-14-2012, 04:25 PM
shello
@WShello9

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Toe View Post
Im wondering why on the OHL network site they are no longer updating hi-light videos anymore of all the OHL games. The lastest videos hi-lights are from Nov 2 , 2012. They usually have hi-lights up they following day. I really liked watching clips of all the teams hi-light goals etc., I hope they can continue soon!
I've noticed that too, wonder why

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf979 View Post
If I were the Steelheads Id get out there in the community more. A fan night once a month? $10 dollar games. They will make it back in concessions. School Trips. There Maskot, the personality of this person is borderline weird. The lighting in the building doesnt seem right either. There uniforms are so bland. None of this helps them. I wonder if it would have been possible to have called them the Rebels? The Rebels logo to me is excellent and so is the name and colours. In minor midget they have the Jr guelph Storm, Junior fronts, Junior Spits, Junior Knights etc. It would have been perfect. Any player or parent associated with the Rebels from minor atom to minor midget at some point in there life might just have an attachment or could relate with that name and logo as would the true hockey fans who would show up anyway.
Actually love their new jerseys
Agree with the Rebels jr minor midget idea though. Even if I like the name Steelheads.

Last edited by shello: 11-14-2012 at 04:30 PM.