View Single Post
Old
11-14-2012, 05:48 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyGuy View Post
You can tell from what the players say publicly and how they say it. A player would not volunteer that opinion unless he meant it. Plus, the reporters who talk to players daily are touting Kavis as a players' coach.
Its a clear case of actions speaking louder than words. The actions of nearly every player on the field Sunday spoke that they're not exactly invested in saving any coaches. Who gives a crap about words? The performance just isn't there for this coaching staff. The entire team quit in the second quarter at some point. Which is disgusting and inexcusable in any playoff game. This is not playing for the coach. The players can say whatever they want. For sure I'll believe what I actually saw. A team with a very fragile confidence, that didn't believe in a gameplan, didn't get behind and stick with a gameplan, and wasn't focused enough or didn't care enough to execute a game plan. The team played one quarter of Football. Then layed down.

If this was boxing I'd say the fix was in and the players couldn't wait to hit the canvas, collect a payday, and get the hell out of dodge as quick as possible. If you think this team looked like a club playing for the coach and that earnestly wanted to continue on I don't know what you were watching.