Thread: GDT: Lockout Thread II
View Single Post
Old
11-14-2012, 05:50 PM
damacles1156

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by no name View Post
Man, I just dont get it. The playera hace said that the owners wont budge. The owners have been firthcoming in saying guey wont budge. So why the staredown? The newer fans dont care anymore and the old fans are cold. Marketers dont Sant to endorse an industry that is allienating their core market. That 50 percent is turning info 40 percent by the hour.

I understand why the playera are mad. The entry level, total year contracts as well as the other issues are unheard of yo this extent in other sports. The owners are making it fool proof because they are proven fools. They are demanding the playera save them from themselves and there is no give. Thats frustrating but the players still need to call in plan b and sabe the Sport. Mame no mistKe, its in the players hands to sabe the Sport over the next couple years until trust is built back up with fans and Marketers.
Since this whole thing started I have been saying; nether side is in a hurry till January.

By then both sides will have lost a significant amount of REAL CASH.

We should see movement by mid December. If there is nothing, then the owners/players are really in for the long haul.

Regardless of what happens, both sides look like complete failures.