View Single Post
11-14-2012, 07:10 PM
Isles Junkie
Brian Strait Sucks
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by StrongIslanders90 View Post
The Mets should not be looking to deal Wheeler. But I agree that Stanton is the perfect guy for the Mets at this time..

Hes everythingthey need, too bad Miami is in thier division...

Grandy can be resigned and I was just more or less throwin Names out there.. Marlins seem to be taking in alot of prospects in all of thier latest trades Yankees have plenty of pitching , catching, and outfield to offer to them.
The Marlins have never been adverse to trading within the division. Players the Mets got from the Marlins. Al Leiter, Dennis Cook, Mike Piazza, Paul LoDuca, Carlos Delgado.

They've also traded Dan Uggla & Cliff Floyd to other NL East teams. I'm sure there's also other players traded within the division. They don't give a damn.

As good a prospect as Wheeler is, if you can get a beast like Stanton, then you do it. Stanton would be a star like Mike Piazza was. Only difference is, Stanton is 23 and Mike was 29 when he first got here.

Wright-Stanton-Davis 3-5 for the next 10 years sounds awful good to me. The Wilpons want to get back on the fans side? They want to create a buzz? They want fans to fill the seats? You make Wheeler available in the mean time.

Isles Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote