Marc Staal ($3.975m) / Dmitry Kulikov ($3.000m)*
John-Michael Liles ($1.000m) / Matt Carle ($1.200m)*
Ryan O'Byrne ($1.800m)*
GOALTENDERS
Cam Ward ($6.300m)*
Jean-Sebastien Giguere ($1.250m)*

Waive/Buyout/retire(Hejduk):

Comeau,McLeod,,Ryan Wilson, Hejduk

1st Line- Goal scoring skill. This line will be almost impossible to stop. With Gabrorik and the 50 goal scoring Perry who also is good defensively. by his side Duchene will breakout and this line will be dominant.

2nd Line- Stastny has been a PPG player multiple times before. He was an elite play maker when he was younger and with 2 two-way goal scoring wingers, expect him to become a top player again. He is feeding passes to Patrick Sharp and Marian Hossa two great players.

3rd Line- This is a line that can do it all. Dave Bolland is one of the best two-way players in the game and he is centering 67 point winger Paranteau and Speedy goal scoring winger Marty Havlat. This line is a force that can play every style.

4th Line- This is my personal favorite line. If i was a player on the other team and I was getting out on the ice and saw Steve Downie and Steve Ott out there, I would probably be scared to touch the puck that shift. These are two of the best grinders in the league both capable of scoring goals as well. Jagr is paired with them so he can provide scoring and be protected since he is old.

Extras are R.J Umberger and Jamie Mcginn both good defensive players capable of 20 goals.

1st D-pair- A young stud like Erik Johnson partnered with one of the best in the league Brent Seabrook is a great combination. Really loving this pairing.

2nd D-pair - This one is my favorite. The offensive Dmitry Kulikov paired with a defensive Marc Staal. Both of these players can be 2 way D-men and they are both very young.

3rd D-pair- These guys will score points and then score more points. Liles and Carle are both good defensively as well.

Ryan O'Byrne is a great injury replacement, very solid DFD.

Goalie- Cam Ward is an elite goalie. He won the Conn Smythe and Stanley Cup before so he is proven in the playoffs. The veteran Giguere will back him up. Giguere played like a starter last year so backing up Ward should be no problem.

VOTE

CoachBadkitten is offline   Reply With Quote