Thread: NHL 14: Wishlist
View Single Post
Old
11-14-2012, 07:39 PM
18Hossa

vCash: 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirby11 View Post
So I just won the stanley cup in NHL 12 on an overtime game winner. Here's what happened:
Goal!
Immediate cutscene to trophy presentation. I couldn't even do a celebration move with the goal scorer. Also, no clips of guys jumping off the bench to mob the guy who scored, no goalie skating down from the other end of the ice to join his teammates, nothing.
WTF EA. I want some realistic presentation in your game here. at least copy 2k and have some controls where you can skate around with the cup. I hope they fixed this in 13 but knowing EA, they probably didn't.
They suck at making it LOOK LIKE the real thing (don't want to comment on gameplay since I only have 12, but i feel like they probably haven't updated the aesthetics). Example: I blew out a team in a game 7 on the road and no one from the crowd left, there was no booing, no snapshots of fans of my team scattered throughout the building cheering, nothing. Also, lost a playoff game in OT and the cpu celebration was literally the same one they have in regular season mode.
So half assed.
The cup presentation is the EXACT same...

18Hossa is offline   Reply With Quote