View Single Post
Old
11-14-2012, 08:14 PM
Zippy316

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalyd Psycho View Post
I would gladly give a quick run down to someone who appreciated the hard work put into the process and respected the people involved. But you are acting so childishly I wonder why I'm dignifying you with any response at all.
I'm not downplaying the hard work involved I just don't understand what arguments could've actually put those guys ahead of Brodeur. Granted, it's totally different time periods, but Brodeur has literally everything going in his favor, so there had to be one or two major things that made Brodeur's accomplishments seem much more minimal to the majority. I didn't exactly read every part of the argument either, and I'm sure you guys probably analyzed the statistics of the statistics. That plus something I'm missing that puts those guys over Brodeur, I'm just wondering what exactly that is.

I'll admit, my first comment probably was a bit childish, but I read through parts of the threads or at least peaked at them, so I guess it was a bit naive and misconceived. It's clear you guys put a lot of time and effort into that, but that statement was made before realizing that.

Zippy316 is offline   Reply With Quote