View Single Post
Old
11-14-2012, 08:28 PM
FishManSam
Bobs Yummy Burgers!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schennsation View Post
No the funny thing is you could have googled ocd to figure out what it was but intstead you end up looking dumb
I've been diagnosed with OCD... Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, obsessing over minor details to fit something up to my "standards" I also obsess over my item placement, where I put my things. Keep insulting me though it's nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
Lol. It's nothing personal at all. It's just these excuses you give to get your way and circumvent people in this league. I want good people in this league as much as anyone but not some one taking away from the integrity of the whole league. Enough is enough.
What excuses, I've not lied once, I've been forthright and honest with everything. Doing the trade with Carolina, my only intentions were to collect as many picks for this draft because I did a draft test in Be a GM and I know who to pick for this draft.

It's honestly so frustrating to have so many people just raging at me and just picking my posts apart. Hell, Phion was trying to collect 1sts from the CPU, if I had been doing that you guys would be all over me.

It's just getting ridiculous, some of you guys need to grow up and put stuff behind you. I haven't intentionally tried to harm anyone or hurt the "integrity" of the league.