Thread: Speculation: Winnipeg Jets 2013 Draft Talk
View Single Post
Old
11-14-2012, 08:29 PM
Hansen Brother

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grind View Post

EDIT: forgot to mentionthe "types" of picks i'd like to see. I'd like to see a lefty D pick (preferably a pretty high pick), and at least one boom/bust forward. I'd say a goalie, but goalies are such a crap shoot that i really don't care. i guess between our 4 picks in the first and second i'd like to see 2 forwards and 2 d, the "higher" d preferably being a left sider, and one forward having high offensive potential. No point (imo) in getting anymore into depth then the "types" of picks at this stage of the game.

a couple more "project" d men for the left side wouldn't be bad either. we've essentially got our top 2 righties for the future, best to start looking for their partners.
I've been thinking along those lines that I'd like to see us pick up a few lefty dmen in the second round. Two that I've come across that I think look interesting and might be available are Eric Roy from Branden and Chris Bigras from Owen Sound.

Just from looking around those are the two I've come across but I'd love it if someone knows of other guys who might be worth a look at.