View Single Post
Old
11-14-2012, 08:45 PM
FishManSam
Bobs Yummy Burgers!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
You tried to scheme points off some one after turning off your XBOX in frustration. It took my brother an arm and a leg to get Del Zotto back because you didn't want to take a roster player because EA messed up his contracts, and you even used Del Zotto while you had him off waivers.. What if he got hurt?

Then you try and deal quantity for quality and pretend like you have OCD over draft picks? Last time I checked in the HF draft, you didn't even make a single deal last time. And where does this OCD all of a sudden come from when earlier you were dealing your 1st away? Your stories don't add up and you're taking away the fun from everyone with your schemes to make your team better.

I didn't know Phion traded with the CPU as I'm hardly around on the weekends, but I've seen enough of your parade of silliness in this league.. It's seriously an issue.
Phion was the GM and I was too busy in the summer to bother with that... He was inbox banned so I took the title of GM. Why would I lie about having OCD? It's very common and it's not always to the extreme.

I wasn't trying to scheme points lol

I've talked thousands of times about the Del Zotto thing, but I guess your selective memory loss blanked that out.

I'm not even going to respond to you anymore, you're trying to make a huge deal out of nothing.