Thread: Value of: Everything!!
View Single Post
Old
11-14-2012, 08:45 PM
seafoam
Players, please

vCash: 395
NYI needs in no particular order:

2nd line center: Ryan Strome or Brock Nelson look poised to take this position. No worries here, just time.

Top pairing offensive defenseman: We have alot of big defensive minded defenseman, with Mark Streit getting up there in age, someone needs to fill that role. Calvin de Haan has not proven he can stay healthy, alot of fans are saying Aaron Ness is too small, and Brenden Kichton is yet without a contract. Matt Donovan on the other hand is developing great but needs more time to work on his game in the defensive zone. The jury is still out on whether we can fill this void internally.

1st line right winger: I would prefer a right handed shot but at the end of the day it does not matter. I'm sure we can fill this void internally with prospects like Nino, Kirill Kabanov, or even transition a center like Ryan Strome to wing. We also have current roster players like Josh Bailey or Kyle Okposo that are still young.

Starting goaltender: With Nabby getting up there in age and DP being DP we are going to need to make some decisions in the future. Kevin Poulin is going to need time if he wants to become an NHL goaltender. Many Isles fans as do I believe Anders Nilssom is the real deal. He is so big, athletic, and positionally sound yet he still really raw and will need time in the minors. We might need a stop gap in a year or two but we look good for the future so far.

seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote