View Single Post
Old
11-14-2012, 10:49 PM
Bunk Moreland

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twine Seeking Missle View Post
Funny you say that because I can't watch a National League game without wanting to rub hot mustard in my eyes.

Bases loaded with two outs and the pitcher up? Rally over. If the pitchers actually practiced hitting and were good at it then fine but watching a pitcher try to hit is comical. I'd much rather watch a DH hit a ball 450 feet than a pitcher lay down a bunt/strike out looking silly.

And style of game aside, you can't even argue that a vast majority of the best talent in the game is in the American League. Especially now that Pujols and Fielder came over.

To each their own I guess.
There is no denying that the AL has superior talent..

But like you said to each their own cause I absolutely love National League baseball and am not a fan of the DH at all.. Just my opinion that it should be played the old school way where all 9 fielders have to man the plate as well. I'm not adverse to watching AL games though, I really love watching the game and have been to many AL stadiums and games.

A huge congrats to RA Dickey as a huge fan of him and the knuckleball and I couldn't be more happy tonight. My favorite aspect of the game is pitching, there's nothing more I love then going to the park and watching a dominant performance and to have been able to watch every single one of his starts this season has been so freaking awesome.

Bunk Moreland is offline   Reply With Quote