View Single Post
Old
11-14-2012, 10:52 PM
Kyle McMahon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyGuy View Post
Hate Kavis's coaching if you like, but that's speculation and it's wrong. The players love Kavis. He's a players' coach and he has their support.
Players like who, Joseph?

I can't imagine Charles could be a fan of Kavis' after being inexplicably benched after ramming the ball down Toronto's throat on Sunday. I doubt Matt Nichols is all that fond of the guy who waits until the game is already lost to throw him in there to orchestrate a miracle comeback. Fred Stamps certainly prefers Nichols throwing the ball, so he can't be pleased with the pathetic decision to start and stick with Joseph.

In short, any player of importance has no reason to like the way Reed has managed this team.

On the topic of Joseph taking a coaching position here, no thanks. I do not want any former QBs on the staff now, or ever. Any ex-QB involved in designing or calling an offense has shown no interest in running the ball enough to be successful. They invariably massively overrate the importance of their own position to the detriment of the team.