View Single Post
Old
11-14-2012, 11:30 PM
Bender
TheHockeyProspector

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt1 View Post
Yes, and you completely missed the point, and that was exactly what I was trying to make before you incorrectly tried to belittle me. I was saying that his minus 17 was IRRESPECTIVE of the Powerplay. I didn't continue to explain the rule, because it is common knowledge.

Now I won't expect an apology, because you probably wouldn't give one.

It's not my problem you mis-took what I was writing.
So YOU made some comments that were poorly worded (being very generous here) and I was supposed to GUESS that you meant the opposite?? And apparently it's not YOUR problem that I'm not a mind reader and that I 'mistook' your writing?

Yeah, you're going to be waiting a VERY long time for an apology. LOL. YOU make mistakes and I'm supposed to apologize. Awesome!! You sound like my pregnant wife!

Oh and by-the-by, your next statement is ALSO inaccurate. If you talk to anyone who loves to READ about hockey (instead of actually watching the games) and follow "advanced statistics" they'll tell you that Hejda actually played against the tougher competition:

http://www.behindthenet.ca/nhl_stati...4+45+46+63+67#

Not that I take much stock in those silly stats, I prefer to watch the games and form and opinion based on what I see. However, to say that Hejda didn't face the opponent's toughest competition is largely inaccurate.

Bender is offline   Reply With Quote