Bleedred
Bring back Sallinder

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by apice3 View Post
Stanley Cup Games 1-5, total regulation goals:

Kings - 8
Devils - 7

That's what infuriates me when everyone talks about how we got dominated by the Kings. We really didn't. We had two games for the taking and didn't take them. Game 3 we got sauced and then 4 and 5 the puck bounced our way. Devils score one OT goal in either game 1 or 2 and the series goes back to NJ for game 7.
That's pretty much it. One dude on the main board I remember was talking a bunch of **** about how we should have been swept, because the Elias goal in game 4 shouldn't have counted cause he made contact with Quick. Well he didn't bother saying that the refs gave that one back immediately by giving Clarkson that phantom boarding penalty which resulted in a PP goal for the Kings.

Also someone talking about how the Kings should have tied in game 5 cause of a post hit. Talk about post hits the most significant post hit of that series was when Kovy hit it with 18 seconds left in the 3rd period of game 2 in a tie game. Don't even tell me about post hits. That was the most game changing one in the series.

Bleedred is offline   Reply With Quote