View Single Post
Old
11-14-2012, 11:11 PM
Et le But

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsProspectsExpert View Post
Here are my thoughts on those players:
I might be the only one, but I believe in Nygren!
Engqvist is rank that high because he's almost NHL ready.
Holland is overrated because of his last year stats, he played with really strong teammates. I don't think that he will be able to adapt his game to the NHL.
Dumont is overrated because he's french and plays for Montreal. Anywhere else you wouldn't heard about this guy
Dietz already discussed earlier.
Quailer we will have to wait and see.
Holland is still something of an NHL longshot but it's clear he was the creative force on his line last year. He played with overagers sure, but ordinary ones who have done nothing since then while Holland looks like he belongs in the AHL with equally inexperienced teammates. If he's been overrated recently it's entirely because he had such a strong start to this season.

Dumont might only be as popular as he is because he's Quebecois but he's also the kind of gritty pest we have been missing since trading Lapierre. I'm not French and I miss having a guy who can play that role, regardless of his language.

Nygren is somewhat underrated here, even if he'd only be a Swedish MAB at the NHL level he still has a very good, established skill which is more than can be said of a lot of Habs prospects. I feel like he's more likely to get a contract from the Habs than people give him credit for.