View Single Post
Old
11-14-2012, 11:55 PM
Gabe84
Bring back Bonk!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by katatoniak View Post
I only watch 1 game so far. How's Tinordi and Beaulieu ?

From what I read Tinordi is good, I saw he got his first fight... why did he fight ? To defend a teammate ?

Thanks guys!
Tinordi is looking good so far. Getting better and better every game. He's solid defensively and I think he has a decent skill set to work with (AKA I think he could develop an ok offensive game). I think that at his height, it will take a bit more time to get everything together, but this last game, he was very steady and made maybe one or two mistakes tops. His fight was during the Geoffrion's injury game agains the Crunch. The fight didn't happen on the same play, but the tempers were really high during that game.

Beaulieu started the season pretty good but defensively, it's very tedious. Last game (this morning) was pretty rough. He really was terrible in his own zone. He played like a guy with 0 confidence. I think part of it is that he's being asked a lot. He's been used as the go-to offensive dman and I think a lot of the chances he took didn't lead to very good results, so maybe he's more careful now. Pedneault was pointing out today that carrying the puck is his bread and butter but he wasn't doing much of that anymore, which was true at least for that game. Playing against the Crunch probably didn't help as they have a lot of AHL vets. He's showing tons of talents, but sometimes looks completely lost in his own zone.

---

Unrelated to your questions, I thought Dumont had another very solid game, especially offensively. He was all over the puck and was constantly creating turnovers.