Old
11-15-2012, 12:09 AM
worstfaceoffmanever
These Snacks Are Odd

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top 6 Spaling View Post
Nice pictures!

Kleiner is definetly a good guy. Very humble and soft-spoken. Let's his play do the talking. Nothing against him as a person, for sure.

As far as a player, he certainly is more of a defensive D in the NHL, but I'm not sure if his offense will get a big boost playing in a different league. Hope he does well for you! Really turned a corner in the DET series in my opinion.
I think he'll do pretty well for himself offensively in Denmark. His game is really suited to the larger surface. Positionally sound, great skater, good puck handler (though not a great puck distributor), and a really good wrist shot, especially compared to his peers on the blue line.

I don't know if it's fair to expect point-per-game production from a defenseman stepping down a couple of levels, but AHL flame-out Jordan Smotherman put up 1.5 points per game and led the league in scoring last year, so Klein should see his offense spike. Who knows, maybe he can build some good habits in a different environment that help him when he comes back to Nashville? It worked for Scott Hartnell playing in Norway...

worstfaceoffmanever is offline   Reply With Quote