View Single Post
Old
11-15-2012, 01:25 AM
DDs not undersized
Former Partisan duCH

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Kampmann and Hendricks are ranked #3 and #2 WW, with GSP unranked and Condit #1, so if in terms of ranking, they are considered contenders and whoever wins, if we follow logic, should get a title shot.

UFC 155, other than the title shot, there really isn't a fight that is all that interesting. As I said, one of the worst end of the year UFCs ever imo in terms of card.

UFC 156 is a little more interesting, but those should be the norm, not the diamond in the rough.

The UFCs on Fox or Fx are very uninteresting to me. It's not me hating, I just find the guys to be pretty average. That doesn't mean average fighters can't put on a good fight. But the cards don't lure me in at all.
Wow, let me strongly disagree about UFC 155. This is a very exciting card! You get to see the 2 best heavyweights in the world for the title + the future light middleweight champion (Weidman) + 2 of the top 10 lightheavyweight (Davis vs always exciting Griffin) + the best lightweight that has never been champion (Maynard) + the craziest fighter in the sport (Leben) + many very exciting fighters in the preliminaries (Garcia, Mitrione, etc.) What else can you ask??

DDs not undersized is offline   Reply With Quote