View Single Post
Old
11-15-2012, 01:34 AM
Muzzinga
Regehr GOAT

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie10 View Post
Everyone's in the honeymoon phase with multiplayer right now. Its definitely not as balanced as Blops1. Not convinced its any better than MW3 yet. Some of the map designs are beyond terrible and outright encourage snipe camping.
You can't be serious? MW3 was absolutely awful, I have already passed my time played on that with this. They did great with the map designs. All the maps look and play different, plus you can play each map different ways, and all have a good mix of close, mid and long range combat.

There is no 'honeymoon phase' since people realised after a couple of hours how poor mw3 was, especially its maps which were the nut worst in the history of multiplayer fps's

I don't even know what the best gun is, and i havn't seen everyone rocking the same gun, everyone seems to use completely different class set ups, because nothing is over or underpowered to a massive degree. But please tell me more about how its not as balanced as 'Famas is fastest shooting gun AND does most damage per bullet' blops1