View Single Post
Old
11-15-2012, 05:53 AM
HiddenInLight

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZamboni View Post
I just find it odd. That some of these projected forward lines have any rookie on the top 2 lines. I find it hard to believe that any rookie will outplay an offensive veteran enough to bump them off the top 2 lines. But I guess it's not impossible.

Having Vanek, Poms, or Ennis on the third line and a rookie in their place on the top 2 lines is highly highly unlikely IMO.

Talk about great expectations ... Yikes

It will only breed great disappointment.
To be fair, knowing Lindy our third line will get within two minutes of ice time of our first and second line, leaving our 4th line, and some of our better defensive forewards with something like 6 minutes per game. =/

But I see armia at least starting the year in the AHL, but being one of our top 3 callups (Tropp Girgensons and Armia)

Personally I think the best thing that could happen for this roster is for them to somehow get rid of leino to make room for younger better players. I am hoping for an amnesty buyout TBH. Its not that I don't think he can recover from last year, its just that this lineup is starting to get a bit logjammed as our two youngest wingers (Armia and Tropp) get closer to being NHL ready.

HiddenInLight is offline   Reply With Quote