View Single Post
Old
11-15-2012, 07:04 AM
Bleach Clean

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intense Rage View Post
This is quite funny. We wont do any team any favours except Florida. Why is that exactly? Do Dale Tallon and Mike Gillis share some sort of relationship that the rest us do not know of?

I'm glad it's amusing. I'm saying that _if_ any team gets the favour of a soft deal, it will be FLA, to serve Luongo's desire to go there. Gillis is a player friendly GM, and if he doesn't see a significant difference in the offers _and_ he decides to move Lu quickly, then FLA makes more sense than any other destination.

Quote:
Bolland was never offered from Chicago's side as it makes no sense whatsoever considering the woeful depth at center for the Hawks. We have options at goaltending, we have none at center. Which leads me to believe that most of the above trades that were "rumored" were quite likely never offered. So no this does nothing to "define the market" as it is consists of pure speculation.

You can call it speculation, but there are degrees. No one has to believe the rumours, but I put stock into rumours before I ever let fan bias colour my judgement. So you can either keep believing the opinion you have formed, which is your right, or you can look to the more unbiased reports floating out there from _far_ more legit sources than yourself.

Don't shoot the messenger.