Thread: Wheres Harry??
View Single Post
Old
11-15-2012, 07:43 AM
BlackNgold 84

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODAAT View Post
I "think" many who do complain about Chia and Cam are quite likely younger fans, those who may not have been around to have witnessed the dysfunction some of us were forced to witness. I`m sure Harry was carrying out many of the orders JJ gave him but truth is, he seemed to do so seemlessly, almost like he quite enjoyed that sort of thing, hardly something JJ had to teach him

Just glad those days are in the past

Chia`s moves aren`t perfect, and a Cup win does not equal free passes when it comes to criticism and I`ve had a few about his moves too, but the manner in which, based on reports, he treats players, is nothing short of fair and respectful.
You can be critical of chia, and i've seen here. But i could only imagine what the thread would've looked like back in the 90's. I do agree though with your assumption of people who complain about chia not living through enough of the sinden years. I'm 28 so i didn't get a lot of the sinden years, but i have uncles that from when i was 9 or 10 when i started watching more hockey that always said "don't get to involved dave, harry sinden will **** it up". **** even my father who knows very little about sports and never watched hockey knew who sinden and jj were and said they we're no good.

BlackNgold 84 is offline   Reply With Quote