View Single Post
Old
11-15-2012, 08:07 AM
Gord
MoneyGuy is smarter

vCash: 1255
Quote:
Originally Posted by s7ark View Post
I heard Reed on the radio this morning and just had to shake my head as I listened to him. Here's a summation "I did nothing wrong, all my decisions were perfect and I'd make all of them again without hesitation. And Kerry wasn't at fault for anything either, not even the shovel pass int."

This franchise is in serious trouble for next season.
I agree. It is only my opinion, of course, but I think moneyguy is dead wrong when he states Reed is a players coach and everyone loves him. If that is the opinion of team management, then the esks are doomed.
Replacement is right, the players body language and actions on the field speak more loudly than any player comments.

I think it is extremely naive to believe what an employee says about their boss is always what they believe. When a player is in a position where Reed can affect his career, of course he's not going to say anything negative.
I think all of you in real life have seen what happens when someone makes even one negative comment about the boss and the boss finds out. the esks are no different.

I liked Kavis Reed and when he was hired, I thought it was great. But this year, to me he's showing his true colours (for just one example, all his post game comments since Sunday) and his coaching skill level, and it scares me that he might be a part of the team next year.