View Single Post
Old
11-15-2012, 08:08 AM
JLHockeyKnight
IMA Real American

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyOwns View Post
I just nearly had a baseball bat altercation with some ********* in a Mercedes on 80. tried to ride the shoulder to avoid the traffic. he did it once, and the second time he went for it, I moved so I was half in my lane and half in the shoulder. so he would have to wait behind me, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. we got off at the same exit, so at that point I had the bat on my lap, switchblade engaged. then he suddenly turns to an off-street, and when I pass him he threw something at the passenger side door. I guess we were both dicks in that situation..but the people who do that make everyone driving correctly wait even LONGER.

while I was stopped 1/2way into the shoulder, I made sure to flip him off constantly and sing the trollolololol song.
I block a lot on 80 too. At the end of the day when you head to the 287 exit, I always get in line and cars try to fly past the line and cut in last minute. I'll ride the bumper of the car in front of me and not let anyone in. I've probably had a handful of cars miss the exit because I wouldn't let them in. Get in line like everyone else.

As much as I understand some frustrations of driving in this state, throwing anything at any car is over a line that shouldn't be crossed.

Also as much as I advocate blocking in certain situations, I hate it when people do it in the wrong situations, like say, a single lane street with no shoulder that's wide enough for 2 cars wide...cars on the right in heavy traffic pull up to make a right turn on red at a light, and car drives down the center of the lane.