View Single Post
Old
11-15-2012, 08:25 AM
Pantherfan12

vCash: 500
No one thought Garrison was going to resign. Plenty of rumors going around that Garrison wanted to go back to Van, where he's from. Garrison never stated he wanted to retire a Panther. Weiss has never stated he wanted to go back to TO, where he's from. I can't remember another Panther who became a free agent, but who has stated they want to retire a Panther and then left. Weiss is better than Garrison. Weiss has been our backbone for numerous years and if you don't believe that, then go back to all those games where Weiss was out and our team fell apart. He isn't signaling anything, he's merely stating that in the past contract negotiations got in the way of concentrating on the game and he doesn't want that to happen again. His comments didn't come across as something made up or a coverup for something else, they seemed straight forward and to the point.

I don't think it's time to hit the panic button because I think Weiss resigns, much like Versteeg did when people thought he was going to leave because of arbitration issues.

Pantherfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote